Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trains, Trolleys & Cars

This past weekend I took my first train ride! It was so much fun! We drove down to Oceanside where we took 'the coaster' to Old Towne (San Diego) to go to a Padres (vs Marlins) game followed by a Dierks Bently concert. The train goes down the coast and it was a beautiful view the whole way. Me & Kim took the train and then met a few friends in Old Towne where we grabbed a few drinks and explored the candy store before catching the trolley to the game. We had a great time with great friends!


Of course my life must always have some 'character building' in it. This morning I got pulled over for the first time in I don't know how long. I wasn't sure why I was being pulled over because I wasn't really doing anything wrong. 20 minutes later I had a ticket for window tinting on my driver and passenger windows (thats been there for 6 years, for my car not being registered in California, and for my tire tread being "too low". The next 3 weeks are going to prove to be VERY expensive. Let's hope I hit the jackpot in Vegas this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment